Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas

GIFT FOR BEST FRIEND

Hey Everyone- my friend is turning 16 and is obsessed with lip products. especially lipsticks. any ideas on an affordable gift??!

Re: GIFT FOR BEST FRIEND

@Danicaacomp - The SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mini Cream Lip Stain Setis on sale for $6. You get a variety of shades and the formula is one of the best you'll find in a liquid lipstick. If she's more into lip glosses, the LANCôME - L'Absolu Lacquerare currently 50% off. They basically have the finish/feel of a lip gloss but w/ the staying power of a lip stain. Great formula and a very unique product.

If you want something even more high-end, Pat McGrath has mini trios for $25. There's the PAT McGRATH LABS Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trio Colour Blitzor the PAT MCGRATH LABS - Mini LUST: Gloss™ Trio

Hi @Danicaacomp,

If you're looking for a budget friendly gift, I highly recommend the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Museum of Ice Cream x Sephora Collection Let Them Eat Popsicles Lip Set.

This set has four adorable popsicle stained lip products and it's on sale for $12.00. So you get four lip products for twelve bucks.

<333

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@Danicaacomp  Sephora makes amazing sets with different brands of lip products. 

I would go for a sephora favorites kit.  They tend to be less expensive and have usable colors.   My only concern with getting lip looks from the sale section for a gift is that then tend to be bolder and not easy to pull off.  Unless you know that she is a bold one, I would get a lip kit to keep it safe.  

@Danicaacomp  I would definitely go with a lip set as others have suggested below. In addition to their links, you can use the Sephora product search to find many more sets by using the search term: lip sets

Many are currently on sale and there are so many formulas and shade ranges to choose from. 

The Fenty Glossbomb in literally any color!!! I know this isn't a lipstick but this product has CHANGED my life and is perfect for juicy looking summer lips! Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer FU$$Y

@Danicaacomp 

SEPHORA FAVORITES - Give Me Some Bold Lip

might be a good option.

@Danicaacomp sephora has some great value sets and reasonably priced lippies you may want to check out!

SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 6 Tan Lines

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Longwear Lip Set

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trio Colour Blitz

HUDA BEAUTY - Demi Matte & Cream Lip Set

Thank you so much! This helps a lot

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing