Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas: The Best Holiday Sets for Teachers, Coworkers, and Host/Hostess Gifts!

Community Chosen for Teachers 2019.jpg 

5 Holiday Gift Sets for Teachers or Coworkers

These gender neutral items make the perfect gift for a teacher or a coworker! Our beauty-obsessed Community always knows best, and we love that your top choices for teacher gifts strike a great balance between not too personal, but still thoughtful enough to feel special. It’s hard to go wrong with value sets, especially when they’re from Community favorite brands like Voluspa and contain crowd-pleaser products that anyone would absolutely adore and use.

Community Chosen for Host or Hostess.jpg

5 of the Best Beauty Gifts to Treat Holiday Hosts and Hostesses

If you’re attending a holiday party or celebration this season, these sets make an adorable and unique gift for the host or hostess. We all know there is no such a thing as enough Beauty Blenders or candles (especially Voluspa candles, which are always divine) and we all appreciate all the lip, skin, and body care we can get, especially in the winter. These holiday products and gift sets will make the best token of appreciation for those who deserve a little pampering after taking the time to make our holidays extra special. ❤️

Have a teacher, coworker gift or host/hostess present idea that didn’t make the cut? Comment below, and let us know!

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas: The Best Holiday Sets for Teachers, Coworkers, and Host/Hostess Gifts!

Re: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas: The Best Holiday Sets for Teachers, Coworkers, and Host/Hostess Gifts!

I remember back in October when I submitted my picks for the holiday gift guide survey I listed Fresh lip balms as the perfect gift for a teacher. I think it’s a great introduction to the Fresh brand at a reasonable cost with the option of different shades:

https://www.sephora.com/product/sugar-lip-legends-gift-set-P451273?skuId=2267649&om_mmc=oth-email-mo...

I’m a teacher and I’ll take a n y t h i n g. Hahaha! Honestly though I prefer when my kids bring me food! Or coffee gift cards. Tangible gifts are great, but sometimes I just need something to help get me through the day! A cookie and caffeine usually does the trick! 

@alexasteph HAHA yes! If not Sephora goodies, I'll take a cookie + caffeine any day 😉

I'm a school counselor, and I'd happily receive any of those gifts! 

@TeamBIC Love those Voluspa candles!

@greeneyedgirl107 Aren't they amazing? Love the different trio varieties.

RE: Community Chosen Holiday Gift Ideas: The Best Holiday Sets for Teachers, Coworkers, and Host/Hostess Gifts!

I am a teacher and I would love any of these gifts from one of my students for Christmas! Hopefully a couple of parents fellow the BiC website 💜💜😆😉
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 54 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • Community Chosen for Teachers 2019.jpg
  • Community Chosen for Host or Hostess.jpg
testing