Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Community Chosen Gift Lists

Can you believe that the holidays are starting to creep up on us already? It feels like 2018 came and went! We started talking about holiday newness back in September but it's almost time to start planning out what you will be gifting those on your gift list. 

We conducted a survey to gather gift list recommendations directly from the BIC and the results are in! 

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.22.05 PM.png

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Foot Mask
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.22.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.22.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.23.08 PM.png

JO MALONE LONDON - Cologne Collection

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.23.27 PM.png

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask Magic
 Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.23.48 PM.png

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Travel Trio 

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.24.50 PM.png

TOO FACED - Peaches & Dreams Face Set
HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette 

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.25.40 PM.png

PAT MCGRATH LABS - MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Temptation Eyeshadow Palette
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Happy Birthday Gift Card 
 Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.26.13 PM.png

DYSON - Airwrap™ Styler
LA MER - Merry Little Miracles
Pat McGrath... All of it!

Did we forget an incredible gift idea? Comment below with your recommendation!

Re: Community Chosen Gift Lists

I love to gift lip balm mini sets. I've given out tons of fresh lip balm sets in years past (still love them, but don't want to be redundant), so this year I've switched to the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Treat Trio Mini Agave Lip Mask Set, BITE BEAUTY - Sweet Treats Agave Lip Care Set, and LANEIGE - Kiss and Make Up Set. Caudelie usually has a lip balm & hand cream set for Black Friday, which is so great for gifting.

I also love gifting mini lipsticks, particularly from lux brands. SEPHORA FAVORITES - Give Me More Lip looks great this year, love that CT is in it. I bought a few of the PAT McGRATH LABS Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trio Colour Blitz when it first came out. The sequin packaging, the adorable mini lips, and my obsession with the formula makes me the most excited to give this. I really wanted to get the Armani Lip Maestro Mini set, but have not yet been able to find it in stock online or in store. I really hope moreStock becomes available!

Two things I'm still looking for are a face mask set, I'll prob go with HERBIVORE - Balance + Clarify Natural Skincare Mini Collection. And the OMOROVICZA - Queen of Hungary Mist would be a great gift if it comes back in stock.

I also hope Sephora starts to carry the Jo Malone Bath Oil. Those are such a treat.

I love gifting lux minis too, especially during Kris Kringle exchanges with the girlfriends! Don’t forget to add GIVENCHY - Mini Magic Lip Duo Setto your list! A girlfriend absolutely LOVED receiving it during our brunch exchange today! 

Well, it's currently out of stock, but I'm gifting PAT McGRATH LABS Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trio Colour Blitz. Pretty much anything from the Pat McGrath holiday collection is great for gifting. The packaging is sooo pretty. I picked up one of the holiday lipsticks for myself. 

I also gifted the BECCA - Glow Kitchen Kit - Becca x Chrissy Teigen to myself! 

My mom loves Tatcha, so I may get her one of the sets. 

@KatieBT I love Laneige Kiss and Makeup Set and La Mer Merry Little Miracles.

@KatieBT I know a lot of BICers are in love with the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Treat Trio Mini Agave Lip Mask Setand LANEIGE - Kiss and Make Up Set.  I just picked up the full sizes for the 20% off sale for myself, but may gift these sets!

Lancome also has some nice sets LANCôME - Lancôme Holiday Favorites LANCôME - Monsieur Big Mascara Set.  I got a set last year and loved it.

I also think palettes are fun to give.  I'm intrigued by Wander Beauty Wandress https://www.sephora.com/product/wandress-chill-eyeshadow-palette-P437961?icid2=products%20grid:p437961:product and SEPHORA COLLECTION - Enchanted Sky Eyeshadow Palette.

I'm sure other BICers will have some great Sephora Favorites sets to nominate!  🙂

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.22.05 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.22.31 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.22.51 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.23.08 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.23.27 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.23.48 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.24.50 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.25.40 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 4.26.13 PM.png