Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

Any products for my make up loving daughter!

just looking for some affordable (as affordable as it get here lol) make up anything from brows to highlight. She is pretty experienced and enjoys trying things new with her make up. She is 15 and has acne prone skin.

RE: Any products for my make up loving daughter!

This is so late, but if you’re still looking, there is a teenager section in the gift section, they have many gifts with bundles that help save $$

Re: Any products for my make up loving daughter!

Pretty Vulgar has some really affordable eyeshadow palette's and other products! You should check them out, plus their packaging is really unique! 

I know that some Becca highlighters are on sale for $17-$19 which is a really good deal plus they are amazing highlighters! Also, the buxom lip glosses are gorgeous! Some personal favorite shades are White Russian, dolly, Emma, and sugar! All of their lip glosses are very pretty and I’m sure she would love them! I hope this helps!! :)))

I’ve been eyeing up the buxom White Russian gloss for a while!! I think I’m gonna go purchase it asap! Thank you so much!

Another vote for a Sephora Favorites collection or two, i...

Another vote for a Sephora Favorites collection or two, if she likes trying out new things... those are definitely the most bang for your buck in terms of variety/value. Plus, in the stores they're usually all together in one display so it's easy to compare your options.
Anonymous Insider

Personally I love Anastasia products if you are getting eyeshadow I recommend the modern renascence pallet or for brows the brow definer. I am on the younger side for my age so I think those would be perfect!

If you really would like to splurge on her I think that the door airflash highlighter or the gimme brow and pencil from benefit are great

do a benefit brow pencil in her shade or a Anastasia Beve...

do a benefit brow pencil in her shade or a Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick or lipgloss or a Urban Decay all nighter setting spray or tarte eyeshadow Amazonian Clay Bloom palette or the tarte blush palette for this holiday collection or a Becca highlighter in opal Moonstone or champagne pop depending on her skin tone if she has oily skin I would recommend getting her a Smashbox pore filling primer and if she has dry skin I would recommend to faced hangover primer
Anonymous Insider

Today I saw this in the store, it can be a good gift

The Kat Von D alchemist palette has great pigmentation. The palette can be used as highlighter or eyeshadows. Not Sephora related but clay masks work wonders for acne.

I would highly recommend Nyx cosmetics. You can find it literally everywhere. It is professional grade cosmetics but at a super cheap affordable price.

100% too faces or benefit products they’re really popular among younger groups of teens

Tarte cosmetics are all great!! They have decently priced palettes and gorgeous highlighters! If you’re looking for something on the really inexpensive end, colourpop is awesome! Great bang for your buck! They have some nice gift sets.

my favorites are always the Sephora Favorites sets! gives...

my favorites are always the Sephora Favorites sets! gives you a variety of things to try, plus some of them include voucher for a FREE full size like the mascara sets!!
14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
testing