Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

A very “Sephora 16th bday” should be a thing...

My teen is more salty than sweet. I would love for them to have maybe a “Shimmering 16th”, a “Sparkling 16th”, or a “Spectacular and very Sephora 16th”, instead of a typical Sweet Sixteenth Birthday. Buying their birthday gifts has upped my status to Rouge with Sephora, yay perks!, but I am placing individual orders to get a bunch of samples to round out a birthday bag of items for them… which is meaning a lot of excess packaging, but my itch for a good bargain demands max samples!! It would be awesome if I could buy a sets of 16 samples of different products types. Or personalize a large special 16th-themed basket or something.
Anonymous Insider

RE: A very “Sephora 16th bday” should be a thing...

I came across something on reddit of a request someone made for a beauty box to be curated for them by someone as opposed to subscribing to the known ones. She mentioned how much she was willing to pay and what things she already liked and her skin type and problem areas etc. A lot of people were excited to try their hand at creating a box so in the future, specifically for your teen or just in general, that is definitely an option! (Ps, it was the makeupexchage subreddit)
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing