Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Gift Ideas
|

$25 gifts for teenagers

Gifts for teenagers $25 or under things on sale are great good quality mascaras and palletes

RE: $25 gifts for teenagers

The tart pro to go pallet has very neutral and beautiful colours in it perfect or a teen and it’s $25.00

The new violet voss mini pallets are super cute and only $18!!

Re: $25 gifts for teenagers

Hi, @Bear2005

Do the items necessarily need to come from Sephora? Either way - this is where it helps to think outside of the box. 😉

If you're shopping Sephora, I'd look into sets that you can break up. For example - you can get the Lashstash to go - split up the mini's, and give away or keep the certificate for the fullsize - and the set is only $28. You could also break up the Too Faced Under the Christmas Tree set - that is only $49. You could also break up the Too Faced Peaches & Dream set - $52 for 3 items.  You can bring down the prices further with the Sephora holiday sales.

If you're not locked into Sephora, I'd recommend the Stila Triple Threat Glitter and Glow, pretty much any of the Juvia's Place shadow palettes, the BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette, or the ColourPop Dream St.  eye palette by Kathleen Lights. Those are all available at ULTA.

You can also get the larger Milani eyeshadow palettes (Bold Obsessions, Pure Passion, or Soft and Sultry) from Wal-Mart. Those are some really nice palettes - especially at the price ($14.97). 

For mascara, you really could save - a lot of the Cover Girl, Maybelline, Essence, and L'Oreal mascaras are good.

There are really cute gift sets that are not expensive. I recently got the too faced liquid lipstick set for my sister and she loved it. Some make up brush sets are inexpensive as well.

Glam glow masks are essential for teens, trendy and helps clean the skin!

the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb lip gloss is a perfect little stocking stuffer!

Hi @Bear2005!

We compiled a list of gift recommendations chosen by the community. Head here and check out the section about "the youths" 😉 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Gift-Ideas/Community-Chosen-Holiday-Gift-Lists/m-p/3428683

The colourpop palettes are nice quality without breaking the bank. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing