From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

what is the best product for my hair that is cheap but will also keep it from being frizzy ?

what is the best product for my hair that is cheap but will also keep it from being frizzy ?

RE: what is the best product for my hair that is cheap but will also keep it from being frizzy ?

Try shampoos and conditioners without sulphates or silicones, I recommend anything shea moister but especially their daily hydration line (I get mine at Walmart but apparently it’s very common so hopefully you can find it where you live). I also recommend getting a leave in conditioner (the have one in the line) to put on the ends of your hair right after you get out of the shower. Rinse with cool water if you can, try and comb your hair in the shower with a wide tooth comb, dry with a cotton tee. Brushing you hair after it’s dry is fine but it’s best to leave it after you get out of the shower until then 🙂

RE: what is the best product for my hair that is cheap but will also keep it from being frizzy ?

Also be careful for hair oils with sulphites and silicones!!!

Re: what is the best product for my hair that is cheap but will also keep it from being frizzy ?

@Margarettorp John Frieda's Frizz Ease line works and is a drugstore brand.

RE: Re: what is the best product for my hair that is cheap but will also keep it from being frizzy ?

ok thank u sooo much @SportyGirly125
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing