Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

post shower routine

is there any advice on how to care for frizzy wavy hair directly after a shower? while still wet?

RE: post shower routine

Don’t use a towl in your hair, the texture of towels is too rough and literally beaks our hair, especially since hair is most prone to breakage when it’s wet. Use a cotton Tshirt or a cotton baby receiving blanket instead if you want to wrap your hair. Apply leave in conditioner and run it through with your fingers while your hair is still damp. Let it dry. Once you style your hair (make sure you’re using a heat protector) use a hair oil, my favourite is Ghost oil by Verb. I hope this helps!

Apply your products(leave in,oils or gels etc...) while h...

Apply your products(leave in,oils or gels etc...) while hair is wet,almost dripping...dry the ends softly with paper towels... run yourfingers through hair lightly. let it air dry naturally. Don't touch your hair. once it is completely dry scrunch scruch hair. it has worked wonders for me. I also watch maintenance curly hair you tube videos.

I use It's a 10 Miracle Leave In conditioner. I spray it...

I use It's a 10 Miracle Leave In conditioner. I spray it in, comb through and scrunch. It leaves your hair sooooo soft too.

Apply your products(leave in,oils or gels etc...) while h...

Apply your products(leave in,oils or gels etc...) while hair is wet,almost dripping...dry the ends softly with paper towels... run your fingers through hair lightly. let it air dry naturally. Don't touch your hair. once it is completely dry scrunch scruch hair. it has worked wonders for me. I also watch maintenance curly hair you tube videos.

I be been using the Drybar Prep Rally then the Drybar Hot Toddy protective cream. Weekends I use bumble and bumble air dry cream.

I usually spray in a heat protectant (it helps with sun damage along with heat), and then use a leave in conditioner/mousse and then go in with a curl cream. I’ve found that air drying my hair and not touching it as much as I can while it’s drying along with these products has really helped. I also make sure to end my shower with about ten seconds of cold water on my hair to help soothe the frizz.

Re: post shower routine

I would recommend a leave in conditioner and while the hair is still wet, use hair oil. Don't apply to the roots, start at the tips and work your way up. Your scalp will provide natural oils to your roots (add more oil to your roots and your scalp will be greasy), that natural oil isn't getting to the rest of your hair to help seal in moisture. If you're afraid of getting your hair too oily, there are a few dry oil mists that work well to. I use leave in conditioner, then apply the caviar cc hair cream (this stuff is amazing. I also use it as a serum to protect my hair from heat when I style it), then use hair oil to lock it all in.

what hair oil do you use? natural oils or specific produc...

what hair oil do you use? natural oils or specific products? thanks for the help

I live in Florida so I'm always battling frizz. I use Cav...

I live in Florida so I'm always battling frizz. I use Caviar anti-aging omega+anti-frizz nourishing oil. If you have breakage and a lot of shedding, I occasionally use the Caviar repairx re-texturizing protein cream. the protein will help strengthen your hair and keep it from breaking off.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing