Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

hair problems

hi everyone, I am in desperate need of hair advice! my hair is falling out and thinning! And I have frizzy hair and I cannot use gel type serums or creams... im quite confused actually about what to do about my hair.. if I need moisture or what.. no idea! thanks in advance!

Re: hair problems

I don't know if this helps you but my hair was experiencing some of the same issues you are describing and what helped me was going off hormonal birth control. My hair is twice as thick now, almost a year after stopping Yaz. It is strange since it's not supposed to affect hair growth or anything but I felt like when I was taking it (for like 5+ years consistently) my hair was always really fine, limp and got frizzy and oily quite fast. I swear it was something to do with upsetting my hormones. I also cut down how often I would blow dry and straighten my hair as well, since that can damage it if you do it too much. 

As far as products go I really like Bumble and bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil 3.4 oz/ 100 mL for getting rid of flyaways and frizz, or at least making it less noticeable. If you have to walk around outside and its really humid I think your hair may still be frizzy (if its anything like mine) but the oil should help a little. Just a couple of drops, rub between your palms and smooth through your hair especially the ends. 

Good luck! 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing