Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

frizzy hair

i have a lot of baby hairs, what is a good product for frizzy hair? i don"t want my hair to look greasy or that oily.

Re: frizzy hair

I have the same problem, so many flyaways and super frizzy hair. Most shampoos are too drying, and most conditioners don't hold moisture.

I know this is counter-intuitive, and people may say otherwise, but I have to stay far away from shea/coconut products. They claim to moisturize, but for me they just coat the hair, making it both frizzy and oily.

Do you have fine or thick hair? I have thick hair, and if you do too I'd highly recommend conditioner cleansing (you can research the best co-washes out there) every other wash to maintain more of your natural moisture. If you have thinner hair, maybe just look for a deeply hydrating conditioner and stay away from shampoos with sulfates or any drying agents.

I've also learned through experience to wash only 1-2x week maximum, or else the frizz is much worse.

Good luck!

Re: frizzy hair

@Vane1998 I found that using Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm did a lot to tame the broken hairs I have along my part.  I wonder if that would work for your baby hairs?  🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing