Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Thoughts on anti-frizz hair sprays?

I have been looking at getting some sort of anti-frizz spray to spray in my hair when it is really humid because my normal anti-frizz hair serums/routine doesn't work as well in humidity. I've had my eye on Sunny Day from Lush but I'm not sure if sprays are effective. Has anyone tried any with good results? Thanks!

Tags:

Re: Thoughts on anti-frizz hair sprays?

@KellW I have been using Living Proof's Humidity Shield and it's been impressive.  It's not a miracle worker, but it does help!  This summer has been super humid - so humid that my sunglasses fog up in the morning at 7am and the product has really helped.  If you are hesitant about the cost, you can always start with the travel size which is what I did.  Then I went ahead and bought two full sized bottles.  My hair is really frizz-prone, btw.

@greeneyedgirl107 Thanks for the recommendation. Does it weigh down your hair? I have a lot of hair on my head so products that are "heavy" tend to weigh down my hair and make it look greasy when I can go a week without washing (or dry shampoo usage) and have my hair look slightly oily. 

@KellW I haven't noticed it weighing my hair down at all.  I started with the travel size, so you may want to give that a go first.  Of course, I think it only lasted me two or three weeks.  I have very thick hair, too, and can also go a while not washing if I use dry shampoo and the weather conditions are right.

I use this stuff religiously in the summer, but only on humid days. I have thick, coarse hair that has recently been colored and this product does NOT weigh my hair down or make it feel dry. It helps a fair amount, but is no miracle worker by any means. I usually go through one bottle each summer.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing