Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Recent Blond.

Hi! I just recently went blond(naturally dark brown) and I am looking for products that will help with dryness! Any recommendations?

Re: Recent Blond.

I love the Oi oil by Davines! it's my go to after shower and after my hair is dry, I add some to the ends of my hair.

Recent Blond.

Literally half my hair is bleached (and has been for 5+ years. naturally a deep dark brunette.) and my hairdresser is always telling me how healthy and well taken care of my hair is. I SWEAR by this stuff I get at Sally Beauty Supply. My hair never feels coarse or brittle, and a little can go a long way, even if you have super thick hair like me. 😄

Re: Recent Blond.

@Spr1nger212 Pureology Hydrate would be a good shampoo for you, b/c it's sulfate free and is for color treated hair.  I also love Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm (it's a conditioner).

Silicone serums can help make hair look sleeker.  My fave is Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.  I also think you would love It's a Ten Miracle Leave-In Product.  (Hint: I spray it into my hands, then apply to my hair.)

Hair oils are also great.  My fave for years has been Matrix Oil Wonders.  I've been using It's a Ten Miracle Oil with Keratin, and like it so far.  Other good ones are Alterna Kendi Oil and Josie Maran Argan Oil.  Hair oils are versatile, b/c you can use them in with conditioner, as a styling aid, on dry hair as a treatment, or on dry hair after styling (my preferred method).

Hair mask are also good.

Finally, dry shampoo is something I recommend b/c it lets you go longer between washings.  I rec Klorane and Alterna.  Best of luck!  🙂

coconut oil! and the living proof phd line has worked won...

coconut oil! and the living proof phd line has worked wonders for me!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing