Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils

My hair is too poofy

So, like the title suggests, my hair is very poofy, I also have very wavy hair, depending on what kind of a day it is, people might even say it's curly. Unless if I straighten it, it gets poofy, it's not knotted, it's just very frizzy. I've tried dry shampoo, special frizz shampoos and conditioners, tree tea oil, some form of Moroccan oil by suave, I've tried 5 different brands of hair shampoos and conditioners that all claim to get rid of frizz, I've tried everything I could possibly think of. My hair is chemically treated, but even before I dyed it, my hair was like this. So far, it doesn't matter what I do, it looks like a have a squirrel(of a variety of colors) on my head, not to mention it's a very fuzzy furry frizzy squirrel. I was wondering if anyone knows anything that could help get rid of or tame the frizziness/poofiness that wouldn't get rid of the natural wave I have in my hair?

RE: My hair is too poofy

I've found after washing and product application to use a towel wrap to pull most of the water out if my hair before it air dries. It's made a world of difference!
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing