cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Hair

I have hair in where I part it at the front of my head that's shorter than the rest. It sticks straight up and I can never get it to lay flat with the rest of my hair. How can I either get it to grow faster or just simply get it to lay flat? I'm only 19 and a lot of the results I've seen so far are for moms with postpartum. I also have semi-thick hair that is straight and gets oily very easily.

If anyone could help!!!

RE: Hair

They’re baby hairs, some people have a lot and some people don’t. I like using the Bumble and Bumble thickening volume hairspray for these thin little hairs to get them to stick to the other hair without weighing it all down. Massaging your scalp often can help to stimulate faster hair growth

Re: Hair

Ive had short 'baby' hairs there all my life, they dont seem to grow, just are determined to stick straight up and look stupid!! I use the tiniest amount of hair 'putty' and stick them down so that those hairs lay flat and blend in with the rest. I ask a sales member at Sephora to fill up one of those white sample pots with a product that would work and it lasts me a year or more. If I bought a full size container it would dry up before I had used even a tiny portion of it.

Re: Hair

Hi @Anonymous,

You can spray some hair spray on your comb and brushing it down.  That way, it won't look like you have product in just that part of your hair, very natural. 🙂  Good luck! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing