Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Hair Reair

i have died and bleached my hair so much. I just recently cut off 13 inches so it is more healthy. I am wondering if there are any leave in conditioners or hair stuff to control frizz or thickness. What are your guys thoughts? I would prefer something that i can put on in the beginning of the day or at night that i don’t need to wash or rinse my hair for so mostly leave in stuff.

Re: Hair Reair

Starting from the inside out is key! Olaplex No.3 works internally to relink broken bonds and repair your hair, so it will begin to strengthen your and will restructure your hair. Moisture treatments will help with the exterior issues, as well as styling products of de-frizz! 

RE: Hair Reair

I find that Moroccan oil works great for me. (I don’t put it on my roots!) I also wash and condition my hair with Redken’s frizz dismiss line. While it’s damp I’ll alternate It’s a 10 spray or Caviar’s 10 in 1 CC cream, both have dramatically reduced the frizz and made my hair much smoother. I also use Olaplex 1-2 a week and leave it on overnight.

RE: Hair Reair

I have a couple that I like that I received deluxe samples of. The first is Dry Bar’s Prep Rally - works awesome. Gave me two great hair days and I just ordered the full size! The second is Brigeo’s strength and moisture leave-in mask, which is actually a leave-in conditioner spray. Both work really well. Not a leave-in conditioner, but I also use the Verb Ghost oil on the ends of my hair to tame frizz and it works very well. I think you may be able to get travel sizes in at least a couple of them to try out. Good luck and hope this helps!
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing