Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
Anonymous Insider

HAIR CARE

NEED a product for thick, oily, frizzy hair. I need to tame this mane and it's just always so big I need it to relax!!!

Re: HAIR CARE

@Anonymous Start with a sulfate-free shampoo.  I rec Pureology Hydrate.  Next, use a moisturizing conditioner.  My fave is Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm.  

For styling treatments, you will likely benefit from a silicone serum.  I like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.  I also use it with Phyodefrisant to give my hair slip.  It's a Ten Miracle Leave-In Product is also a must-have!

I also use Living Proof Humidity Sheild.

Hairs oils, hair masks and dry shampoos are also helpful.  Tag me if you want rec's for those!  Good luck! 🙂

HAIR CARE

Hi. Have you tried using true Argan oil? Like in the glass jar with the dropper? In the summer especially, my curly hair needs help. After i shampoo and condition my hair, i blot it and then spray on some leave in conditioner which I make myself with conditioner and water mix and then I will put 4to 5 drops of. the Argan oil in my hand and work my hands together and then work it through my hair. People actually think I went to the salon when I use it. U can get the oil online at pipingrock.com. It works for me I hope it works for u too..
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing