Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Good leave in conditioner or styling treatment?

I have slightly thin hair that is very prone to frizz. It’s not damaged so I don’t need anything to take care of that. I’m looking for a leave in treatment that will calm my frizz (i have wavy hair). My biggest issue with finding a good product is the fact that I have an extremely oily scalp, so I really want to avoid any products that could make itlook more oily. My hair is healthy, just prone to frizz. I’m looking for something that will help with my frizz and flyaways as well as give my hair some shine and smoothness. Anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Good leave in conditioner or styling treatment?

@Madimcadams   @SportyGirly125   is right; Oribe makes some great products.  I love their hair mousse.  It makes my hair smooth and curly again.

But, I usually have to use a leave-in conditioner in addition to any hair styling products, and I have used Ouidad's Moisture Lock for years.  It has a soft scent that seems to kind of get along with Oribe's scent, actually.  It has the same effect on my hair as Oribe's mousse, but my curls are looser and lighter.

https://www.sephora.com/product/moisture-lock-leave-in-conditioner-P242145?icid2=products%20grid:p24...

Re: Good leave in conditioner or styling treatment?

@Madimcadams I love Oribe moisture and control and find that it helps keep my hair frizz free. Also a hair serum like John Frida frizz will help.  A lot of hair brands have a line for frizz control. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing