Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Flyaway Tamers for Fine Hair?

I have over processed, bleach-blonde platinum hair. I have always had flyaways at my hairline, before even bleaching. My hair is very fine and easily made greasy by hair oils. Can anyone recommend a product that will tame flyaways without making me look like a grease monster?

Thanks!

RE: Flyaway Tamers for Fine Hair?

Bumble and Bumble thickening hair spray should make it easy to work with and blend those hairs in with the other hair, ideally you want those little fly away hairs to cling to the other hair so that they can’t fly pop back up. Since this is a thickening hair spray, it won’t make your hair look greasy and weighed down.

Re: Flyaway Tamers for Fine Hair?

@meghan7x27 Many BICers rec spraying a toothbrush or clean mascara wand with hairspray, and then running it over the area you want to tame.  I also just saw a post that rec'd using some type of hair putty to smooth over the area; I used to use something by Got 2 Be that was just OK for that.  Best of luck!

Anonymous Insider

Re: Flyaway Tamers for Fine Hair?

I have dry frizzy hair so i can only half way relate. I use the B&b Hairdressers Invisible oil. It's like the most lightweight oil I've ever tried. I don't know how well it would work for someone with hair that's already on the oily side but it might be worth it to try it sparingly 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing