Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

FRIZZ CONTROL!

I need help! my hair is wavy curly and a total frizz afro mess. I use so much frizz control cream serums, coconut oil curl creams and coconut oil sea salt spray including blow dry with diffuser. I want my hair to look silky smooth without so much product. any suggestions?

I've been recently blow drying my hair with living proof...

I've been recently blow drying my hair with living proof blow dry spray at night after I shower. In the morning I'll comb or brush hair and add hair oil to minimize frizz. I only have to straighten bangs b/c bangs but I'll work with my way texture by coating hair with a light touch of Ouai cream or tbd by living proof multi styling room. I'll twist hair into sections. due to the Santa Ana winds in Southern California my hair has straight/wavy texture.

RE: FRIZZ CONTROL!

The Verb Ghost oil is my favourite! I use it after my hair dries and it just makes it smooth and shiny while containing the frizz. I live in a chilly, windy climate and have dry hair and this stuff is amaze-balls!

I agree with the Living Proof recommendation. I also love...

I agree with the Living Proof recommendation. I also love It's a 10 Miracle Leave In conditioner. It leaves your hair so friggin soft.

RE: FRIZZ CONTROL!

The No Frizz line from Living Proof would be a good thing for you to try! Whether it be your shampoo/conditioner or the nourishing oil. Bumble & Bumble’s invisible oil is one of my favorites! You can apply it to wet hair or run it through your hair once it’s dry and it smoothes frizzies without looking like there was oil applied! Maybe try a leave in conditioner as well, frizz sometimes can come from damage causing breakage to your ends!!!

Re: FRIZZ CONTROL!

@Biancazx I think your hair looks very pretty!  🙂

Re: FRIZZ CONTROL!

Your hair is beautiful! If you're looking to cut down on the products you use, try cocktailing our Mistress Hydrating Balm with our Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel. This combination will ensure the perfect amount of hydration to fight frizz and curl defining, while enhancing softness, shine, and texture!  

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
testing