Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best for wavy hair?

I have natural wavy hair that’s frizzy. I’m looking for shampoo, conditioner, & anything else!

Best for wavy hair?

olaplex 4 & 5. works grest on my frizz and curls

Re: Best for wavy hair?

Hi @allisonpage,

I have wavy hair and am super low maintenance. I'm not a Kardashian and don't have 2 hours to get ready everyday. My routine is simple: shampoo, conditioner and hair oil. I use Ouai's Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. After I hop out of the shower, I put the Ouai Rose Hair Oil in my hair because it smells lovely and makes my waves super soft.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@allisonpage I rec a sulfate-free shampoo.  My fave is Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, and it was just voted the #1 customer choice winner by Allure readers for 2017.  I also love Biolage Hydrasource Conditioning Balm.

As for other products, I like to use a silicone serum to fight frizz.  My fave is Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum.  I then use Phytodefrisant to give my hair some slip.  I also think It's a Ten Miracle Leave-In Product is essential.

Hair oils and hair masks are also very helpful.

I like dry shampoo b/c it cuts down on washing, which is damaging to hair.

Finally, I use Living Proof Humidity Shield before leaving the house - every time!

Good luck!  Tag me if you have any other questions 🙂

I definitely suggest checking out the Berb Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner @allisonpage, they’re a great duo that have really helped to improve the health of my hair. I’m also a big fan of their Leave-in mist ☺️ 

https://m.sephora.com/product/hydrating-shampoo-conditioner-duo-P429086?icid2=skugrid

https://m.sephora.com/product/leave-in-mist-P399995?icid2=you%20may%20also%20like:p399995:product

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing