Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best Leave in Conditioner??

Help! I have very FRIZZY wavy hair and it’s dry. Nothing can seem to tame the frizz. What are the best leave in conditioners for my dry frizzy hair!?

Re: Best Leave in Conditioner??

I have frizzy, wavy, fine hair and I really love OGX renewing argan oil of morocco. It makes my hair smooth, soft and shiny without weighing it down. You can get it at the drugstore! Milkshake's incredible milk is also really good and it has UVA/UVB protection and it smells amazing. Good luck! 

RE: Best Leave in Conditioner??

I just received a deluxe sample of the Dry Bar’s Prep Rally leave-in detangling spray and I LOVE it! It far surpasses the other leave-in conditioners that I have. It actually gave me two good hair days in a row. I’ve only tried it so far with blow drying/flat ironing my hair, so I’m not sure how it will work when I let my hair air dry (it is naturally fine, wavy, and frizzy). But it did take out all of the frizz when I used hot tools. So much so that I just ordered the full size! Hope this helps!
Anonymous Insider

I read about mixing normal condition with water in a spray bottle and using that.  I started doing it last week and I have noticed a huge difference. I use the Deva Curl conditioner.  I got a 12 oz spray bottle, filled it 3/4 full, added about 2 squirts of conditioner and shook the bottle really well.  I spray it on my hair in the morning when I want to revitalize my waves and it help keeps my hair soft and less frizzy.  

@SydCCgrace Have you tired It's a Ten Miracle Leave-In Product?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing