Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

2B hair styling

I have 2B hair. I am of Indian descent and live in a Caribbean country so on a normal day temperatures are 33 degrees Celsius or as high as 35 degrees Celsius. I usually use coconut oil, almond oil, jojoba oil and Shea Moisture curl and style milk on my hair. It takes a lot to moisturize my hair. Usually instructions on products say 2-3 pumps but I use more like 10 and  I still have a bit of frizz (on crown it looks like wiry strands sticking out like I received static shock). I don't leave my hair open and I always have it tied up in a ponytail or bun. I comb with a boar bristle brush. It takes long to dry. I would assume that this is high porosity. I don't have oily hair though because I need to reapply hair products each day even if I haven't washed it the day before. When I sleep and wake the next day my hair is generally dried of the oils I put the day before like it just evaporated from my head. I don't know what to do and I keep cutting my hair. It is currently above my shoulders and I tie it up all the time. I don't use heat tools on it or dye it. My hair is thin and the strands are strong but tend to drop from the roots a lot. I am 29 and have some grays now. What can I do?

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing