From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Suggestions for fresh smelling perfume??

I have been using Dolce & Gabbana's "light blue" scented cream for so long, that i just want to try something new! I love the idea of the light blue smell, so something fresh, not too floral, just something that makes you smell good and clean and fresh without obviously smelling like perfume?? Can be a cream or perfume, I am up for anything!!

Re: Suggestions for fresh smelling perfume??

@baybeeblue - D&G Light Blue is one of my favorites, too.  Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia as a light airy/watery scent.  @Zvezdochka mentioned the Atelier Cologne collection and gave several suggestions.  These are great suggestions.  I collected them through the groupings on the product page.  They range from light, citrusy scents to slightly heavier scents, but not florally.

If you live near a Sephora or SiJCP, you can ask for samples of up to three scents (per visit), which would be a good way to try before you buy.  All of these are available in my local store.

RE: Suggestions for fresh smelling perfume??

Try Atelier Cologne. They have amazing selection of citrus based smells like California Clementine, Pomelo Paradise, Cèdre Enivrant, Cèdre Atlas, etc.

Re: RE: Suggestions for fresh smelling perfume??

@Zvezdochka - I agree!  I love these scents!

I like Maison Margiella 'Replica' Beachwalk or Lazy Sunday Morning. Each of the Replica fragrance is suppose to evoke a particular emotion/ scene. Both beachwalk and lazy sunday morning smell fresh/light. 

RE: Suggestions for fresh smelling perfume??

I love versace bright star !

Try Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume.  It is the BEST.  Light and fresh smelling, it isn't too overwhelming and the bonus is my husband loves it on me.

Awesome! I'll try this one out 

Have you tried the Clean line of fragrances. They are all clean, fresh scents that don't obviously smell like perfume. Cool Cotton would be an easy transition from Light Blue - it's a refreshing, slightly aquatic, super fresh scent. You might enjoy trying the mini rollerball set to see which one you like, but Cool Cotton and Warm Cotton are classics.

You might also want to check out the 'Fresh Sugar' line of fragrances as well, if you're looking for something clean and non-floral. 

If you're looking for something more complex, check out Juliette Has a Gun's 'Gentlewoman' with its blend of neroli and almonds. It's very fresh and nostalgic and offers something different than the typical clean/fresh lines. 

Thank you very much for all of these suggestions!! I will definitely look into these

You may want to try Philosophy Pure Grace.  It's very fresh and clean smelling. The lotion, bath cream and fragrance are all nice.  Also Amazing Grace and Baby Grace are also nice.  All Philosophy fragrance are fairly light in fragrance.  I hope this helps.

Thank you, I'll check these out 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing