Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Something that smell good?

I'm looking for anything that smell orange, citrusy or close to this olfactive family. Any suggestions?

Something that smell good?

also check out Fresh Grapefruit perfume.

Re: Something that smell good?

I love several of the Atelier colognes - they are beautiful citrus/orange scents.  There are 2 drawbacks in my opinion.  They are expensive (although you can get a coffret with several deluxe sample sized colognes) and the scent doesn't last long on me. 

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine @audree22

Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine @audree22

This is one of my favs and I agree!

This is one of my favs and I agree!

I love the smell of any perfume that's lemony. Where did you puchase the lemon verbena perfume?

@jjcummings. Just now saw your post. You can get L'occitane Lemon Verbena at their site or several other places like Dermstore, Sephora, etc. Let me know if you get to try it!!

@audree22 Late post but I wondered if you have tried L'occitane Lemon Verbena. It smells so fresh and clean, and I've just rediscovered how much I love it! You may want to try it. The lotion and bath gel is nice too for layering. 

RE: Something that smell good?

Jo Malone Orange Blossom, L’Artisan Parfumeur Orange Blossom, Atelier Cologne has a good selection of fresh, citrus based scents: Clementine California, Pomelo Paradis (grapefruit), Orange Sanguine, Bergamote Soleil.

Atelier Cologne is absolutely amazing. I love California Clementine, Pomelo Paradise, Atlas, Etc. Just amazing citrus based smells

Have you already tried Jo Malone Orange Blossom?

Re: RE: Something that smell good?

Jo Malone’s Orange Blossom is lovely! It’s one of my favourites and such a unique scent. 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing