Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

New fresh scent

So I’ve been looking for a new fresh scent, but I don’t like floral scents that much. I’m also not a huge fan of the scent of coconut. Any fresh but not floral fragrance suggestions?

Re: New fresh scent

Folle de Joie is a great fresh scent.  It is crisp and clean - definitely no floral notes that I can detect.  It actually could be unisex and reminds me a lot of JP Gaultier L'Homme.

Atelier Cologne is a great house if you like citrusy fresh scents. There are some fantastic fresh citrus scents - too many to list. Off the top of my head, I like Calvin Klein's cK One and Dior's Eau Sauvage. If citrus isn't your thing, some scents to consider are

Penhaligon's - there are many fresh fragrances in this house like Vaara, Lothair, Juniper Sling, Quercus (spicy, woody, all quite pleasant)

Comme des Garcons - Hinoki (woody, calming)

Frédéric Malle - Angeliques Sous La Pluie (effervescent, sparkling, peppery)

Byredo - Gypsy Water (spicy wood)

Jo Malone - Wood Sage & Sea Salt, Black Cedarwood & Juniper (both minimalist, woody)

Hermes - Eau de Rhubarbe (dewy, fruity)

Etat Libre d'Orange - You or Someone Like You (refreshing, minty)

I second the aforementioned Byredo Gypsy Water and Jo Malone scents.  I really want to try Atelier Cologne! - I'll be heading to Sephora on Friday, so I'll be sure to take a whiff when I'm there.

Also, Clean Reserve has one called 'Skin' I really like.  If you're into the clean laundry type scents, their Warm Cotton is nice, as well as Rain.  Maison Margiela Replica Lazy Sunday Morning is a subdued fresh scent. 

RE: New fresh scent

Atelier Cologne is everything for anybody who is looking for a fresh scent. Check out their Pomelo, California Clementine, Cedar Azur, Cedar Envirant, etc. Tory Burch latest scent, Azur, is very fresh and pleasant as well.

Re: RE: New fresh scent

I smelled them all, and they smell so fresh and pure.  My initial favorites are the Pomelo and Cedar Azur! 

Definitely take a look at Issey Miyake’s “L’eau d’Issey” or Atelier Cologne’s “Clementine;” Both are fresh scents with the latter being a bit more citrusy and effervescent. I ADORE them both!

@CinderMoon Have you ever tried Mimosa by Commodity? It’s such a bright, sweet, citrus fragrance. 

Hi @PinkEvergreen! We're so glad that you like Mimosa! Have you tried any of our other fragrances? If you like Mimosa, you might really like our newest addition: Nectar. Nectar has juicy fruits of pomelo and tangerine blended with bitter neroli and floral honeysuckle for a bright, zesty effect. 

@Commodity I just replied in a thread in the Oh! Canada group. Yes, I LOVE Nectar! I’ve been wearing it for three weeks now 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
testing