cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|
Anonymous Insider

NEED SOME INSCENTIVES…

Cant say I am "trendy" with current haute scents, need some ideas for Fresh and/or Fruity (no floral) scents! Some of my scent histories: Hanae Mori, Lamb, DKNY, Incanto Shine, all Juicy Couture's, Prada Candy's, Issey Miyake, Clinique Happy -- you get the idea! TIME FOR NEW TRENDY DELISH SUGGESTS PLS

Re: NEED SOME INSCENTIVES…

'Fresh' could go a lot of ways.  Cotton, linen, herbal, citrus, fruity, woodsy, salty, aquatic...

I know you said you don't like florals, but lately I've been digging Jo Malone Wild Bluebell.  It's not an overt floral, it actually pulls more neutral between fruit and floral.  It's just a bright, uplifting scent that smells like bluebells. 

I consider Acqua Di Gioia a fresh scent, and if you're into citrus, then check out the infamous Dolce & Gabbana Light blue (they just came out with an intense version).  Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt is a unique fresh woodsy scent that is different than anything I have.  There is no floral or fruity accords in this.

D&G 3 L'imperatrice is different as well, with notes of watermelon and grapefruit.  It's a very punchy tart and fruity fresh scent. 

Lastly, if you like that cotton/linen scent, Maison M Margiela Lazy Sunday Morning smells like bed sheets.  Clean Reserve has one called Skin that is light and fresh, too.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing