Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

I love the beach and want to smell like it!

I love everything Beach from the actual Beach to perfumes, body butters etc.  I do have some I enjoy but I'm always willing to try something new but with so many out there, I would like to know what everyone's favorite Beach scents is before I spend my money just hoping. Thank you!

Re: I love the beach and want to smell like it!

Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Beach Walk 3.4 oz/ 100 mL eau de toilette spray

Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Both of those fragrances are available in rollerballs to try out in smaller versions @klmitchell

thank you! What everybody said is kind of narrowed it dow...

thank you! What everybody said is kind of narrowed it down to 4 for me. Everyone's pretty much a green but those are the best. I appreciate the info!

Those 2 came to mind too when you said beach fragrance. I think I prefer Replica over the Bobbi Brown though.

@veronika23

Same. The Bobbi  Brown one settles down to an odd scent (at least one me). I also really like Relpica Carnival, it reminds me of the beach however I think it might have been discontinued. 

@GG84  oh I don't think I've ever smelled that one.  While it's not "beachy" Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt reminds me of the ocean and forest... like when I wear it and close my eyes I feel as though I'm on the beach but more like a colder weather, forest type beach if that makes any sense. 😄  Not the typical tropical beach.

You know it's real interesting to me when you mentioned that it smells like the ocean and the forest. My dream home would be in North California with the beach in my backyard and the redwoods in my front yard so I just may have to try that scent. Thank you for making me aware of it.

@veronika23

That one reminds me of my cottage! Though we don't have salt water in our lakes, I get what you mean. 

Duh! I just grabbed my bottle, It' Funfair Evening not Carnival 🙄 I smell Salt Water Taffy and Citrus. I still think its discontinued, there has to be a reason I dont use it often lol

Have you been to Atlantic City? When you mention what that is light it reminded me of Atlantic City where you can buy the famous Atlantic City Salt Taffy on the boardwalk. I'm getting so many great ideas I don't think I have $1,000 for all of them LOL. Thank you!

Have you been to Atlantic City? When you mention what that is light it reminded me of Atlantic City where you can buy the famous Atlantic City Salt Taffy on the boardwalk. I'm getting so many great ideas I don't think I have $1,000 for all of them LOL. Thank you!

@GG84  yeah love the cottage scents!!! That's the type of smell I'm looking for but more campfire. I'm sure you know what I mean when I say smells like cottage country.  The fresh air, the campfires, forests, etc. So hard to pin down one that smells like that on me.  I wish Diptique Feu de Bois was made into a perfume... it's the only one that comes close.  Oh that rings a bell.  I wonder if I have a sample of it somewhere. lol

@veronika23

Have you heard of Divona dot co not com but co? Check it out. It's fairly new, I've orderd a bottle from there before and it was divine. 

@GG84  no never heard of it. I'll check it out. Thanks!

@GG84  I checked it out! Did you order samples or bottles from this company yet? If so any duties? Was shipping expensive? It's a nice set of samples for 15$. Thx!

Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 119 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing