From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Any suggestions to smell like a fresh bar of soap?!?

Would love some fresh scent suggestions!

Re: Any suggestions to smell like a fresh bar of soap?!?

@ucannon

• Clean
  • CK One
  • Replica Lazy Sunday
  • Byredo's Blanche or Tulipe
  • Some of the lighter Jo Malones
  • I'd try anything that references linens and laundry

@ucannon Thinking outside the box: I've read that keeping a bar of soap in your dresser drawers can scent your clothing.  You could probably get away with cutting up one bar and distributing it throughout your drawers and closets.  🙂

RE: Any suggestions to smell like a fresh bar of soap?!?

Bath & Body Works new fragrance Lovely Dreamer smells really fresh & clean. Or , as already mentioned, Pure Grace by Philosophy.

Any suggestions to smell like a fresh bar of soap?!?

philosophy Pure Grace!

I love clean scents too. I recently tried Derek Lam Silent St: very fresh/powdery. I love Marc Jacobs Rain: hint of sweet, but very clean. And Bvlgari Au Thé Blanc: fresh, but with warmth. Of course, like everyone suggests, the Clean fragrance line is great. Good luck!

Clean Reserve Warm Cotton. Clean also makes a scent calle...

Clean Reserve Warm Cotton. Clean also makes a scent called Fresh Laundry and something with Linen in the name. Also, Fresh Skincare makes a line of fragrances that are very clean/fresh like (no pun intended). For a suggestion, you might go for Fresh Life. Fresh's assortment includes a variety of fragrance, shower gel, lotion, and bar soap in just about every scent. ☆

I agree with early post, Philosophy Amazing grace is clean fragrance, but Pure Grace definitely smells like clean soap.  They are both great.

Armani -Aqua Di Gio Dolce and Gabanna -light blue Philosophy-baby grace Clean fragrance - original
Anonymous Insider

smells so good can't find it either
Anonymous Insider

I also love that "clean" soapy scent. Hard to find maybe in a perfume outlet but Perry Ellis 360 leaves a soapy fragrance and Philosophy Amazing Grace. Those have both been around forever though, you prob want something new to the market! Good Luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing