Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Alternative to Marc Jacobs Mod Noir ๐Ÿ–ค

Iโ€™m absolutely heartbroken to realize that MJ Mod Noir is discontinued and no longer available anywhere. Looking for recommendations on similar fragrances. I loved the fresh, modern, floral scent. TIA!!!

Re: Alternative to Marc Jacobs Mod Noir ๐Ÿ–ค

Thanks ladies! I also was a huge Mod Noir fan - it's the only fragrance I have ever liked - so I was very sad when they discontinued it. After reading through your responses, I have ordered Gucci Bloom and I will let you know how that goes!

Appreciate the advice. 

I don't know if anyone is still looking for this... cause I was but I found that Aerin: lilac path is the most similar. I tried the gucci orange but it was missing some green notes and was too strong but the Aerin one was definitely spot on and lasts really long

I still havenโ€™t found anything like it. I 100% disagree with whoever said the original is the same! 

Gucci Bloom and Tocca  Florence are very similar.

The original Marc Jacobs perfume smells identical. I thought the original was discontinued and is why I was thrilled to find Mod Noir, but it's not! Smiley Happy

Hi @Lipstickluvva,

I was so sad that this was discontinued as well. I am on my last drops! It was so fresh and light! 

I can't say that I have found anything really comparable to it at this time. I have been wearing Miss Blooming Bouquet by Dior, but it is much sweeter. It is light and fresh but definitely more feminine. 

I do find something like Mod Noir, I will let you now! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

KKW Crystal Gardรฉnia Eau de Perfume smells very similar to Marc Jacobs Mod Noir

Hi Janean,

Thanks for the reply! Itโ€™s good to mourn with someone else! :0)

i was at sephora last weekend smelling new scents. I do really like the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfumes and also the Gucci Bloom.  Iโ€™ll keep sniffing but will miss Mod Noir for sure!!

thanks again!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing