Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

perfume addict

Hey ladies! 
What are y’alls favorite perfumes right now or what is your #1 go-to? 😊

Re: perfume addict

Totally obsessed with L'artisan Parfumeur Amour Nocturne right now! Can't get enough of it! Which is kind of funny because I am not big on gourmands. But this is not your usual gourmand anyway, so... But! It's been discontinued! Oy! :'(

I've actually been going through my sample stash of perfume vials that arrived with recent Sephora orders and am trying to pick a new fragrance. I'm thinking I might need to pick up Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' By the Fireplace and Juliette Has a Gun PEAR INC. 3.3 oz / 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray . 

But, my go-to fragrances are Byredo Inflorescence, Atelier Cologne Philtre Ceylon, and Bastide Figue Amour.

@stacyxoxo Right now I've been trying Frederic Malle's Synthetic Jungle. I'm a huge fan of green scents 💚

I'm using a lot of different ones lately, because I have my faves for warm weather, faves for cold, and faves for in-between, but I've been seeing a bit of all those types of weather lately.

My cold weather favorite is Juliette Has a Gun Lady Vengeance (which I personally think smells awful in the bottle but amazing once I spray it on).

For warm weather I like KVD Beauty Saint Eau de Parfum and Atelier Cologne Clementine California Pure Perfume + Leather Case Set 1 oz/ 30 mL. 

And when we're in between warm and cold, I like Jo Malone London Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne and Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing