From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 52224 Members
  • 1904 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Good long lasting perfume
|
Re: Good long lasting perfume
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Rockerwife20 one way to get a long lasting scent is to put some Vaseline on your purse points and then apply your fragrance. Als ...read more
@Rockerwife20 one way to get a long lasting scent is to put some Vaseline on your purse points and then apply your fragrance. Also Eau de perfumes have more perfume and are more intense eau de toilettes have less and are lighter
Fav sol de janerio scent
|
Re: Fav sol de janerio scent
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @evanicolee @Do you mean the new one 59? I have it but it wasn’t my top three favorite from the brand. It was okay to me but I kno ...read more
@evanicolee @Do you mean the new one 59? I have it but it wasn’t my top three favorite from the brand. It was okay to me but I know others love it.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Sol de janerio
  • image.jpg
HUGE PRICE INCREASES
|
Re: HUGE PRICE INCREASES
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Am I crazy or did KILIAN Paris Born to be Unforgettable Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 ml eau de parfum spray go up $2 in ...read more
Am I crazy or did KILIAN Paris Born to be Unforgettable Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 ml eau de parfum spray go up $2 in the couple of weeks it’s been on the market? Maybe I’m seeing things but I could’ve sworn the travel size was $35 when it was first released
Recent images from this conversation
Smelling Good in Your Hood
SpoilerSpoilerQUAI ( pronounced -Way) MELROSE PLACE QUAI ( pronounced -Way) MELROSE PLACE How to wear: Right out the shower! Spray ...read more
SpoilerSpoilerQUAI ( pronounced -Way) MELROSE PLACE QUAI ( pronounced -Way) MELROSE PLACE How to wear: Right out the shower! Spray 2 sprays wide distance like 10 inch from body. ( Chest and legs suggestion) description: very fresh and citrus like smell, is amoderate/high level of scent power when to wear:After workout, after shower, or on the way to a fun date or a daytime gathering with loved ones. Great after Being in between the sheets and you gotta run (wink) Mood it may embark: Happiness, and Ready to work hard. Possible scent that will entice others (not responsible for whom it entices LOL ) 😂 Age range/ 20-40 but a savvy Olderperson may love because it embodies a youthful feel, yet has a classy power punch *Just pure review entertainment purposes* SMELL L💜VE, The Scented Goddess @sephora #SEPHORA
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Fav Sol De Janeiro scent
 I love all the creative numbers and scent the of sol de janeiro pacist… BUT I LOVE RIO RADIANCE>3
 I love all the creative numbers and scent the of sol de janeiro pacist… BUT I LOVE RIO RADIANCE>3
  • image.jpg
Jo Malone Crystal Campion
I guess this scent is discontinued...but it was my favourite and so many people would stop to tell me I smell good. I bought the J ...read more
I guess this scent is discontinued...but it was my favourite and so many people would stop to tell me I smell good. I bought the Jo Malone samples and so far nothing is close.I also used to wear Muriel by H2O.Please help me.
Narcisso Rodriguez no longer in Sephora Canada
Anyone else notice that Narcisso Rodriguez is no longer in Sephora Canada? My local Sephora never carried their products in store ...read more
Anyone else notice that Narcisso Rodriguez is no longer in Sephora Canada? My local Sephora never carried their products in store so I only noticed it when I checked online for the new perfume release of 2024 and it’s nowhere to be found.
22,638 Posts