From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 54849 Members
  • 2688 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
help me find a signature scent?
|
Re: help me find a signature scent?
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Have you taken the fragrance quiz on here @akukths ? Afterwards it will point you to some scents that match your prefrences. You m ...read more
Have you taken the fragrance quiz on here @akukths ? Afterwards it will point you to some scents that match your prefrences. You might get some ideas from that too.Good luck!
orange&vanilla scents
|
Re: orange&vanilla scents
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: That sounds amazing @julieandtwocats I want to smell this 朗 ...read more
That sounds amazing @julieandtwocats I want to smell this 🤩
Perfume
|
Re: Perfume
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Kilian: Love, Don’t Be ShyKayali: Vanilla 28Dedcool: Taunt Those are easily my top 3 right now. Not necessarily in order. I obviou ...read more
Kilian: Love, Don’t Be ShyKayali: Vanilla 28Dedcool: Taunt Those are easily my top 3 right now. Not necessarily in order. I obviously like sweet frags lol!
Ambassador Curated
Fragrance Junkie Central
|
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I ordered Xtra Milk a couple of days ago. I’ll try to remember to reply and let you know what I think when it arrives if you would ...read more
I ordered Xtra Milk a couple of days ago. I’ll try to remember to reply and let you know what I think when it arrives if you would like? Haven’t tried the waffle cone one though.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Where my fragrance junkies at?!
I have been buying a TON of fragrances lately. Just this week I got all of these  Kilian: Love, Don’t Be Shy and Angels ShareKaya ...read more
I have been buying a TON of fragrances lately. Just this week I got all of these 😬 Kilian: Love, Don’t Be Shy and Angels ShareKayali: Vanilla 28Dedcool: Taunt and Xtra MilkFloral Street: Wild Vanilla Orchid What are you guys wearing and who else just can’t control themselves around fragrances (asking for a friend) LOL
Help me identify this, please! Eros
|
Re: Help me identify this, please! Eros
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Ooooh thank you!!!
Ooooh thank you!!!
Ambassador Curated
The Perfume Challenge
|
Re: The Perfume Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Love, love, looove hearing your thoughts on fragrances @pocketvenus! Always. Oh, I'm so glad you mentioned that about the newer S ...read more
Love, love, looove hearing your thoughts on fragrances @pocketvenus! Always. Oh, I'm so glad you mentioned that about the newer Serge Lutens fragrances. I thought it was just me, thinking the newer ones were/are less rich, less pronounced. Your description of those Byredo fragrances are awesome! I like Casablanca Lily; the notes came across more softly for me. I would have liked them to be heavier like they were for you. My experience with Reine de Nuit was similar to yours. It was a also too much for me. I also didn't care for De Los Santos; for me, it was all smokiness and a lot of it. A LOT of it.
Perfumes for people who love YSL black opium
|
Re: Perfumes for people who love YSL black opium
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Maison Margiela By the Fireplace and Beach Walk Perfume Duo Set. Fireplace is heavy on chestnut, and layering it with beach walk ...read more
Maison Margiela By the Fireplace and Beach Walk Perfume Duo Set. Fireplace is heavy on chestnut, and layering it with beach walk is something I learned at an in-store session, and I love the combo @emmakirkpatrick
Favorite Perfumes
|
Re: Favorite Perfumes
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much!!
Thank you so much!!
find a new similar fragrance
|
Re: find a new similar fragrance
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @bshann3 GUERLAIN Shalimar Eau de Parfum 1.6oz/50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray and Papillon's Bengale Rouge come to mind but bear in min ...read more
@bshann3 GUERLAIN Shalimar Eau de Parfum 1.6oz/50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray and Papillon's Bengale Rouge come to mind but bear in mind they are more vintage in style.
31,655 Posts