From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53804 Members
  • 2645 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Ambassador Curated
The Perfume Challenge
|
Re: The Perfume Challenge
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: That is a nice soft fragrance, I Love perfume that are not to strong or give me allergies, I like soft smell fragrance. And this ...read more
That is a nice soft fragrance, I Love perfume that are not to strong or give me allergies, I like soft smell fragrance. And this sound one sound like I can mess with it. Will definitely get it. I recently purchased The New YSL and it smell fantastic.
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Fragrance Junkie Central
|
Re: Fragrance Junkie Central
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I have this one on my wishlist. 103, 203, and 801 sound lovely @itsfi ...read more
I have this one on my wishlist. 103, 203, and 801 sound lovely @itsfi
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Dior eau sauvage
Spoiler  Need this one original In PKAnd share your reviews
Spoiler  Need this one original In PKAnd share your reviews
  • CF3ACFF0-FF45-447A-B4D5-78D716EA8279.jpeg
What are you wearing this fall?
|
Re: What are you wearing this fall?
RISING STAR III INSIDER
Reply: I really want to smell this combo, I have Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume but not this cherry  one, I'm intrigued by this mix ...read more
I really want to smell this combo, I have Juliette Has a Gun Not A Perfume but not this cherry 🍒 one, I'm intrigued by this mix you've made @LittleLe06
Born In Scent
Rank Valentino Donna/FlankerSpoiler  in the order you prefer!?! Mines…1.Donna﫶2.Born In Roma Yellow Dream 3.Born In Roma4.Bor ...read more
Rank Valentino Donna/FlankerSpoiler  in the order you prefer!?! Mines…1.Donna🫶🏽2.Born In Roma Yellow Dream 💛3.Born In Roma💕4.Born In Roma Coral Fantasy 🧡 #valentino Valentino Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Parfum Valentino Donna Born in Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Parfum Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum #valentino Donna
  • E36488A6-3796-4DB6-BB13-98F4900717F3.jpeg
Fragrance
Please tell me what your opinion of Burberry her perfume is. Perfume in life is fancy love by Jessica Simpson. It’s very clean sme ...read more
Please tell me what your opinion of Burberry her perfume is. Perfume in life is fancy love by Jessica Simpson. It’s very clean smelling and I have had. 1000,000 comments on it.
Fall fragrances!
|
Re: Fall fragrances!
RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: Coral Fantasy smells soooo good!
Coral Fantasy smells soooo good!
Ambassador Curated
Fall/Winter Scent
|
Re: Fall/Winter Scent
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Latoni78 Some rich spicy suggestions TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Papillon's AnubisKerosene's Broken TheoriesApoteker Tepe Holy Mount ...read more
@Latoni78 Some rich spicy suggestions TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Papillon's AnubisKerosene's Broken TheoriesApoteker Tepe Holy Mountain
Can anyone suggest a perfume with cinnamon notes?
|
Re: Can anyone suggest a perfume with cinnamon notes?
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @amber0415 I'd suggest Frederic Malle Dries van Noten though it's discontinued so you'll have to hunt around. Like snickerdoodle ...read more
@amber0415 I'd suggest Frederic Malle Dries van Noten though it's discontinued so you'll have to hunt around. Like snickerdoodle cookies, and I think this one leans more feminine.Tauer's Sundowner and Serge Lutens' Five-O-Clock Au Gingembre come to mind but they're unisex.CdG's Jaisalmer is an incense take, but again unisex.For really spicy feminine scents, you might want to check out the ambers genre. Big scents like Opium.
31,363 Posts