From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 50594 Members
  • 2493 Conversations
  • 0 Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!
|
Re: Ho Ho Holidays, The Festive Fragrance Gratis Thread!
ADMIN INSIDER
Reply: A flower garden in a box!  Love this photo @fatimamummy - so you're getting to enjoy these! ...read more
A flower garden in a box! 💚 Love this photo @fatimamummy - so you're getting to enjoy these!
Recent images from this conversation
What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
|
Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Lately I’ve been wearing Byredo Mumbai Noise. Although the top note is supposed to be davana, I don’t get much of a floral vibe fr ...read more
Lately I’ve been wearing Byredo Mumbai Noise. Although the top note is supposed to be davana, I don’t get much of a floral vibe from this fragrance. It’s more of a woody gourmand, if that makes any sense, with a delicious blend of sweet tonka beans and rich coffee that floats atop a pungent base of agarwood and sandalwood. Imagine a trip to an ancient city steeped in tradition and wooden structures that have withstood the test of time along with quaint cafes lining the vibrant, bustling roads. To really amp up the mood I layer it with either Carolina Herrera Good Girl to make it girlier or with YSL Black Opium to amp up the vavavoom.
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Masking Floral Scent In Cream Leave-in Conditioner
Question for fragrance and chemical composition pros :I have a fairly new bottle of cream leave-in hair conditioner that I'd like ...read more
Question for fragrance and chemical composition pros 😄:I have a fairly new bottle of cream leave-in hair conditioner that I'd like to finish but I despise the fragrance. To me, it's cloying, "fresh" clean floral that does not disperse. I hate smelling it on myself/ my hair. Is there anything to add to the bottle to cut down or diminish the smell and that will not dry out my hair?I've tried spraying a liquid leave-in over the top onto my hair, one that has a strong organic composition and spicy, woody scent, to try and mask the floral, but this stuff breaks through and I'm hating smelling myself. Thank you!
Fragrance deal alerts
|
Re: Fragrance deal alerts
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: Etat Libre Buy one get one at 50% BLACKEDOUT30 (30ml) BLACKEDOUT50(50ml) BLACKEDOUT100(100ml)Frederic Malle buy US$85+ and get a 7 ...read more
Etat Libre Buy one get one at 50% BLACKEDOUT30 (30ml) BLACKEDOUT50(50ml) BLACKEDOUT100(100ml)Frederic Malle buy US$85+ and get a 7ml sample until Nov 28Indiescents bfriday $20 off of any order $100+ until Nov 28 11:59PST and $20 credit for future purchaseNiche Essence BF2021 25% off everything except samples until Nov 29Penhaligons BLACKSUNDAYTREAT for a surprize gift for every £190+ purchase OR five 5ml fragrances with every £110+ purchaseScent Trunk SCENT30 30% off everything until Nov 29Shoyeido CYBER 20% off everything until Nov 29SSENSE has a bunch of fragrances and candles on sale
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Scent Certificate
Like many others I’m seeing, I’m struggling to redeem my scent certificate from a sampler set online. I tried calling a Sephora cu ...read more
Like many others I’m seeing, I’m struggling to redeem my scent certificate from a sampler set online. I tried calling a Sephora customer assistance line and didn’t receive much help. The certificate itself stated it is possible to be redeemed online, so any help is appreciated.
Help me understand what is written!
|
Re: Help me understand what is written!
ROOKIE I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much! Happy Holidays! X
Thank you so much! Happy Holidays! X
Perfume
|
Re: Perfume
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: @greykeri How about one of the Sephora Favorites perfume sampler sets? That way, she can try some different perfumes and then use ...read more
@greykeri How about one of the Sephora Favorites perfume sampler sets? That way, she can try some different perfumes and then use the included certificate to redeem for a full size bottle of the perfume she likes best. Sephora Favorites Clean Fragrance Sampler
Looking for sweet scent
|
Re: Looking for sweet scent
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Femme Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Prada Prada Candy Night Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love ...read more
DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Femme Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Prada Prada Candy Night Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Love
Beachy Perfumes
|
Re: Beachy Perfumes
ROOKIE III INSIDER
Reply: TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Toilette Spray Atelier Cologne Lemon Island Pure Perfume Atelier Cologne Orang ...read more
TOM FORD Eau de Soleil Blanc 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Toilette Spray Atelier Cologne Lemon Island Pure Perfume Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Pure Perfume D & G Light Blue Sun TOM FORD Neroli Portofino Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 3 oz/ 89 mL Eau de Parfum Spray
The Perfume Challenge
|
Re: The Perfume Challenge
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Today, I tried Maison Margiela's REPLICA Matcha Meditation. At first whiff, I got jasmine and soap. As the fragrance began to sett ...read more
Today, I tried Maison Margiela's REPLICA Matcha Meditation. At first whiff, I got jasmine and soap. As the fragrance began to settle, the white chocolate really started to appear, then the earthy matcha--it reminded me of a proper afternoon tea, complete with a three-tier tray of little sandwiches, scones and clotted cream, macarons, and tiny tarts. Finally, the scent rounds out with citrus and a little spice, like a warm cup of mulled wine. It's a cozy, lightly sweet scent, yet there are definitely tea and floral notes. This is very different than Le Labo's new matcha fragrance, which leans more masculine in my opinion. The Maison Margiela matcha scent is definitely more feminine, but I really like it. It's a Nordstrom exclusive, and it's currently on sale, so I bought a travel size bottle.
28,758 Posts