Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Who likes DAISY!? If not, why?

I just got marc jacobs's  daisy and think its the best thing on earth. Do you? If you don't like it, why not? My mom says its too sweet. And I'm afraid the lotion might irritate my skin after a while, has that happened to anyone??

Tags:

I think it's a nice perfume but not the most interesting...

I think it's a nice perfume but not the most interesting one out there.  But it all depends because a perfume can smell different on each individual.  And some people like sweet scents while others prefer musk or citrus.  I like a little complexity to the perfume without being sickeningly sweet or too much like what other people are wearing.  My friend has Daisy so I steer clear of it.

I bought the little portable roller ball of Daisy because...

I bought the little portable roller ball of Daisy because i wanted something to wear during the day that wouldn't be too strong.

Daisy is not particularly remarkable. It is light, sweet, and pleasant. It isn't a bad perfume, just not striking or outstanding. Some of my favorite perfumes are just too strong for daily wear, and better saved for special occasions. Daisy is a fine perfume for someone young, and for any woman in university, office, and casual situations (like me Smiley Happy).

My mom wears it a lot and I like it!   It's a little flor...

My mom wears it a lot and I like it!

It's a little floral for my taste (it's called Daisy, DUH!) XD But it smells nice and not overbearing.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing