Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans

Where my fragrance junkies at?!

I have been buying a TON of fragrances lately. Just this week I got all of these 😬 

Kilian: Love, Don’t Be Shy and Angels Share

Kayali: Vanilla 28

Dedcool: Taunt and Xtra Milk

Floral Street: Wild Vanilla Orchid

What are you guys wearing and who else just can’t control themselves around fragrances (asking for a friend) LOL

Re: Where my fragrance junkies at?!

how was your bottle of Kayali: Vanilla 28? I had gotten a decent and i ADORED it, yet when i went to go look at the 3.3, it did not smell the same… i’ve read some reviews that reflect that same experience 

@kellye8498 @LipstickGang those choices are all right up my alley! ive been wearing KILIAN Paris Princess Eau de Parfum 1.70 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray for just over two years now, and added KILIAN Paris Angels Share Eau De Parfum to my collection earlier this year.

here's what i've got on my radar for the next sale (two are only available at Shoppers in Canada)

I hit rouge because I just can’t control myself and my impulse fragrance and skin care purchases lol! I have Burning Cherry coming now too 🤣😂

Lol I know the feeling. I just bought Kilian Princess and Good Girl Gone Bad, Gucci Flora,and Marc Jacobs Perfect. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing