Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What is your favorite vanilla fragrance?

Hello! I’m looking for a vanilla fragrance. I’m kind of struggling because at the moment I’m finding a lot of vanilla fragrances that have floral notes or citrusy notes and what I’m looking for is a pure vanilla (if that makes sense). I like to use a vanilla scent for layering underneath Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Coffee Break Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz/ 100 mL # If you have any sweet vanilla scents you love please share!

Re: What is your favorite vanilla fragrance?

This is exactly what I was looking for too until I found KAYALI vanilla perfume! Its so sweet & sugary you will love it! Thats my go to vanilla perfume now.

Perhaps too woodsy and not pure vanilla, but Jo Malone myrrh and tonka bean has an alluring vanilla-type scent I love.  In shower oil specifically, it isn’t too overpowering for sensitive types too.

guerlain - angélique noire     The middle notes are jasmine and parsley seeds;  The base is vanilla, 

@cassthecutiee 

Maybe give Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Extreme a try? For some people this is like straight up milky vanilla but others get a play-doh side to it. Very sweet.

I love this one and that is a perfect description.  I had a little glass vial sample and accidentally dropped it unfortunately.  But on the plus the powder room smelled great for a few days!

I feel the same way

@cassthecutiee I'll second some of the other comments on the Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Pure Perfume but you might also look into the SKYLAR Vanilla Sky Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray.

This sounds like exactly what i want and it’s sold out😭😭😭 adding it to my list thank you so much! 

@cassthecutiee Have you tried The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray or Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Pure Perfume ?

Do you notice the citrus a lot on the vanille?

@cassthecutiee I don't notice any citrus on Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Pure Perfume 

So i was looking into both! I think I saw in reviews though that people were saying vanilla woods smelled floral more than vanilla and that the cologne vanille intense was citrusy 😞 I was hoping to get something with more focus on the sweet vanilla 😞 

@cassthecutiee I have not used Vanilla Woods but I do own Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée Pure Perfume 

The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 11 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball smells really good!! @cassthecutiee 

Have you used the vanilla woods? I was reading a bunch of reviews and saw a lot of people say it smelled pretty floral and I’m trying to find something that has more of a focus on the vanilla! 

@cassthecutiee  the Vanilla Woods just smelled like pear to me. I bought it when it first came out as a blind buy, and immediately returned it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 24 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing