Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What is your favorite light and floral scent?

I am looking for a new scent, but would like it to be light and floral. I am also open to a scent you just can't live without as well... Please comment and help me expand my selection!! Thank You💕💋💕

Re: What is your favorite light and floral scent?

burberry her! or her blossom it's slightly more floral! i normally am not the biggest fan of floral scents because i find them too heavy. but these two are an exception. i just purchased her recently and plan on purchasing her blossom as well

RE: What is your favorite light and floral scent?

Artlier cologone love osthmos. (I butchered all that spelling ) but it’s an amazing floral scent!!!

Light florals

I love #Chloé Chloe L'Eau 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Spray it's my go to fragrance. Some other good ones are Jo Malone London Peony and Blush Suede Cologne 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Spray and Floral Street Neon Rose Eau De Parfum Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Eau de Parfum Travel Spray and Maison Margiela ’REPLICA’ Flower Market 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Toilette Spray 

coach floral

the body shop moringa

light di gioa

RE: What is your favorite light and floral scent?

Gabrielle by Chanel . I love this fragrance so much but it definitely wears closer to the skin. Very light , clean smelling, sophisticated .

@Kelley1  I am rather sensitive to fragrance and became more so with age. I do love fresh scents. In terms of fresh & floral, I would suggest Commodity Nectar (Commodity is back to business so you can buy it on their website) and Clean Reserve Radiant Nectar. On even more “floral” side you can try Atelier Cologne Jasmine Angelique or Sud Magnolia  and Tom Ford Neroli Portofino. #Atelier Cologne Collection Azur – Sud Magnolia 3.3 oz/ 100 mL Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray TOM FORD Neroli Portofino Coffret Set CLEAN RESERVE Reserve - Radiant Nectar Travel Spray 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Commodity Nectar 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Travel Spray Gift Set 

I can’t seem to tag the regular bottle, but this fragrance is a very lovely, light floral. It is VERY different from original Chance, just FYI. GOOD LUCK! @Kelley1 

@Kelley1 - I don't really care for floral scents, but one I really like is Maison Margiela ’REPLICA’ Flower Market Travel Spray 0.34oz/10mL Eau de Toilette Travel Spray 

Ooo.... That one sounds Good!! Thank You!!

Ooo.... That one sounds Good!! Thank You!!

Hi @Kelley1!

I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy Love perfume.  I've never been a fan of wearing perfume since strong scents usually give me headaches.

I went to get a makeover from Sephora for a wedding and the makeup artist suggested I use Daisy Love to go with my outfit and flower necklace.  That has now become my signature perfume!

Thank You!! I will have to try it! I totally agree about...

Thank You!! I will have to try it! I totally agree about some scents giving you a headache... Not Fun...lol 🙂

Re: Thank You!! I will have to try it! I totally agree about...

@Kelley1 

Don't forget to check promo codes for free gifts!  The free gifts that come with perfumes are always great.

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/beauty-offers

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing