Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What fregrances will you guys buy during the sephora sales?

With the Sephora seals coming up, What products are you guys planning to buy? Do you guys think that the perfume sampler sets will be available in Canada?

KAYALI OUDGASM CAFÉ OUD | 19 Eau de Parfum Intense 0.34 oz / 10 ml eau de parfum spray  Carolina Herrera Good Girl Gift Set 

Re: What fregrances will you guys buy during the sephora sales?

I went crazy during the sale.  

I bought my boyfriend 3 things including the new myslf by ysl

green bomb by victor and Rolf

i got marble fruit from boy smells

rose load by boy smells

violet ends by boy smells 

tom ford cherry trio

Angel elixir in the large size

19-69 rainbow bar

book by commodity 

salt gift set

and I know I’m missing things. LOL! 

I might snag the travel size Angels Share and maaaaybe the new phlur fragrance? I’m debating since I’ve heard the longevity isn’t great.

Possibly Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Gift Set (that's a huge maybe) and the 5Sens Discovery Set (they seem like an interesting brand and I LOVED "Life of the Party" in one of those Sephora Favorites sets!).

@jasmine4884 In my experience, some sets are available in Canada, but others are not.  We typically don't get the same Sephora favourite offerings.  That said, we do still get a bunch that are available.  I tend to wait until sales to pick up some of my holiday shopping and this year will be no different.  My sister in law fell for the #KAYALI EDEN JUICY APPLE | 01 Travel Spray so I'm going to snag one of them for her stocking this year.  If one happens to make it into mine too... well then it's fate! lol

@jasmine4884 Oh that Kayali is so tempting!  I'm not sure. There are a bunch I wouldn't mind having so still deciding. I'm testing a bunch from a sampler so maybe one of those. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing