Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What frangrances are similar to Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"?

Re: Girls' equivalent of Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"?

Le male for women

Re: Girls' equivalent of Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male"?

Have you ever considered wearing Le Male? The concept that only men that use cologne while women are left with perfume is something that can be put aside. I have a few fragrances that are marketed as "for men" but I adore them and love how they smell on me. I even get compliments from time to time and wearing a "men's fragrance" can really open up the door of possibilities for options.

If you don't want to sport the exact shade as your boyfriend, why not give the Le Male Summer version a try:

Often times the Spring/Summer versions of fragrances are lighter, more airy, and may even contain more watery and crisp/zesty accords compared to their traditional and original counterparts.

If you prefer to stick with scents marketed to ladies, check out some of the below options:

Emporio She by Armani, it shares cardamom, begamot, vanilla, and must with Le Male. Le Male also uses orange blossom while Emporio She uses mandarin.

Bianca by Tocca is a slightly more feminine and delicate take as it still shares begamot, lavender, and musk with the Le Male (also uses mandarin to touch into similar aspects of the orange blossom in LM) but it changes things up with the use of lemon, rose, and green tea as well.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing