Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What do you think of Flowerbomb, and the lasting power?

Tags:

I found it lasts pretty much the whole day with one squirt.

I found it lasts pretty much the whole day with one squirt.

I absolutely fell in love with Flowerbomb when I first sm...

I absolutely fell in love with Flowerbomb when I first smelled it.  I don't wear it too often anymore because it can be a bit heavy for the summer and too sexy for daytime.  But I still love it. It's really feminine.  Where I live, I don't smell it on others much.

I think it has good lasting power (at least 6+ hours).  Every scent is different on everyone so I would definitely try it out.  I think they're offering it as a sample online if you're interested in it.

I will have to respectfully disagree that Flowerbomb smells like Angel because I can't stand Angel--I literally get nauseous.  I can see how it can be considered a gourmand scent but I think it's more like a sweet floriental.

Flowerbomb is good if you are into sweet floriental. It i...

Flowerbomb is good if you are into sweet floriental. It is very mainstream and commercial. The lasting power is pretty decent as well. Personally, I am not a fan of it mainly because I tend to stay away  from the sweet, floral genre but alot of people seem to like it. It kind of smells like Angel by Thierry Mugler, but Angel is way more gourmand than Flowerbomb. I feel like flowerbomb is a bit generic and synthetic, thats my honest opinion. You should try it though, and see for yourself, may be it will react well with your body chemistry.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing