Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing

Hi everyone, I’m curious to know everyone’s favorite scent for winter . I like to switch it up for the seasons. 

Re: What are you wearing

@jaycan01 

Some I especially enjoy this time of year are

• Papillon Bengal Rouge, like a contented, purring cat at your feet
  • Slumberhouse Norne, like a dark coniferous forest
  • Mona di Oria Oudh Osmanthus, like a cashmere shawl
  • Hiram Green Hyde, like a smoky cabin

Dior J'adore is the most sophisticated perfume. Good for every season. 

@jaycan01  I find myself going between Maison Louis Marie No.04 Bois de Balincourt Perfume & Oil Mini Set, Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Toilette , Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Set, #Dolce & Gabbana The One, and my old favorite, Marc Jacobs Fragrances Decadence . I couldn't find the full sized products for some of these and the Dolce & Gabbana showed no matches...I guess everyone went for the 4 X points on fragrance during the sale? I know I did. LOL

@jaycan01 @We don’t really get much of a difference in seasons in South Florida, so I rotate through my perfumes based on my mood. For example, today was D.S. & Durga Debaser, but I’m thinking tomorrow might be Byredo Bibliotheque as the weather’s rainy again.

@jaycan01 suddenly I'm in the mood for BBW cranberry body spray!  That brings me back!

@jaycan01 I rotate scents pretty often but right now I'm loving swapping off between KILIAN Paris Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray (thanks again to @TeamBIC for this one!!) and combos of Jo Malone London English Oak & Hazelnut Cologne with either Jo Malone London Orange Bitters Cologne or Jo Malone London Forest Moss Cologne 1 oz / 30 mL 

Ambre tabac has got to be my favorite for winter. i love smelling it on myself as i move around in the cold. the cinnamon reminds me of a drink from starbucks and other people like it too!

Black Opium is my new obsession. It’s got an amazing full body smell - and nice and rich for the winter months. It’s a smell that makes me think of curling up with a blanket, a movie, and my favourite person 😉 

I’m a guy, but I’m absolutely rocking with Carolina Herreras “Good Girl” and “Black Opium” from Yves Saint Laurent!

@jaycan01 @I wear whatever I’m in the mood for. It’s not winter specific. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing