Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

The coach fragrances are really nice....I have one too and have been wearing it lately and have been getting compliments on it.  

Anonymous Insider

So, I know this is an older thread but I had to rave about Escada's Cherries In The Air and Vicktor & Rolf Flowerbomb.  I'm OBSESSED and alternate the fragrances daily lol.  Today is my Escada day. 😄

omg! don't get me started on flowerbomb I sooooo want it!! >.> and might spend it since I got a big paycheck

Anonymous Insider

I'm actually, wearing Me by American Eagle... 🙂 I LOVE the fresh citrus scent! 🙂 

0.0 so lovely

Kate Spade Twirl!

That sounds yummy!!!!

Today is a Guerlain LBD kinda day!

I'm wearing Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bloom. It's not one of my favorites, but I'm trying to rotate some of my perfumes that don't get used as much.

That's why I "pick and choose" a new fragrance everyday. 😛 Almost never wear that same one the next day.

Jo Malone orange blossom combined with white jasmine mint.  Fragrance combining ❤️

Versace Bright Crystal as my signature.

Anonymous Insider

Tryin' to cheer myself up, so I am wearing Chanel no.5.........................

I wear a lot of different scents and have more samples than I know what to do with, but I love Miss Dior as my main day fragrance. Also, Burberry Brit and Chanel Chance are getting low in the bottle 🙂

I have Miss Dior and Chanel Chance in sample forms!....Hmmm now i'm wondering if I'll like it.

Guerlain Mitsouko. Guess what, I'm a guy!!!

Hey sometimes I wear men fragrances lol xD

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil

You sound just like me with all the fragrances!!  Today though, I am wearing Dolce & Gabbana Desire, I love it especially in the colder weather!  I have just got to put a few of my all time favorites up here! Kate Spade Live Colorfully, it's amazing for summer!  Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess, another great one for summer, super beachy! Pink Sugar and Gold Sugar, they are more of my "playful" scents! Chloe, Jean Paul Gaultier Classique and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb are my favorites for a romantic scent. I'm also seriously addicted to all of the Coach fragrances... Poppy, Poppy Blossom, Love, Legacy, Signature and Summer Signature... I wear them all of the time!  Versace Crystal Noir is amazing, it's one of my newer favorites!  And I can't forget about some of my favorite Victoria's Secret fragrances:  Dream Angel's Heavenly Stardust (my favorite fall/winter scent), Sexy LIttle Things Noir Tease and Pink! I love them all and I'm always looking for my next amazing fragrance!! 🙂

Spoiler

Me too, Always searching, even though I found it....I'm always looking for the next one.

Narissco Rodriguez for her, E&J white and black, Roses de Chloe, Cherry in the Air and Florabotanica!

Sometimes all at once. Well, no - not all at once.

2,358 Replies
testing