Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I totally agree! I got a sample of it....now I'm waiting to get either the roll on, or the smaller version of it for 22 bucks...>.< but I have to get shorts this summer, meh!

Haha I hear you. I bought the roll-on and just poured it into one of the travel atomizers from Sephora. It's actually working out pretty well! I think it's oddly the only Nest fragrance I think I like 😞 I thought I would like more. 

I need to get shorts too. I don't own a single pair haha. I don't know how I've survived all these past summers 😛

Dior: miss Dior Blooming Boquet

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot.  Yum.

Especially Escada today! ❤️

I too am wearing Beach.  I purchased the combo pack and layered.  It's been over 8 hours, and I'm still smelling it on me.  You've definately met your match in the fragrance obsession arena!!  🙂

Spoiler

I've been wearing summer fragrances Bobbi Brown Beach and Philosophy Sunshine Grace. Unfortunately neither last on me very well.

I've been wanting to buy Jazz Club but I'm stupidly hung up on the fact that it's technically a men's fragrance. But it smells so much like my Soap & Glory bath gel and I'm OBSESSED with that scent! I love it! So, please tell me I'm being ridiculous and a label is just a label and doesn't mean a thing and I should just buy the dumb perfume/cologne! (I may have just talked myself into this.)

http://www.sephora.com/replica-jazz-club-P385350?skuId=1602259

hey! I want to get versance Eros for myself >.< it smells so **bleep** good

Anonymous Insider

The Nirvanas have been my go to lately. They just smell so good! I can wear them out everyday or to a special event it really doesn't matter. I get so many compliments when I wear them and they have definitely replaced flower bomb for now. 

This is dumb but I switched to Ralph Lauren romance after having a baby as a way to 'downsize' on my expenses 😕

My previous edp of choice was Chloe. I still have my minis left but lost my full size bottle to a drop on the floor 😞 I save my minis for weekend nights out now. 

Maison Berdoues Vanille Sublime.

I've been rotating Marchesa and Nirvana Black. I don't usually go for celebrity scents, but the Nirvana Black was a 100 point perk, so I just went for it. I love it, but the Nirvana White has patchouli, and my skin chemistry does not go well with that note, so no Nirvana White for me!

The Marchesa is lady-like, and I love the bottle.

I also love my Orange Sanguine sample, but don't want to use it up before the end of the month, lol.

Lately I've been rotating between Escada Cherry in the Air and LaVanilla Vanilla Coconut. Both are so heavenly... ❤️

Great choices, jobro1027! I am obsessed with Escada's Cherry In The Air! Heart 

<3, Randee

I've been loving my Jo Malone red roses and English pear mix! 

I don't wear makeup every day, but I definitely do perfume!! Today I'm wearing Victoria's Secret Midnight Exotics: Sensual Jasmine.

sensual jasmine

Today I am wearing Jo Malone Orange Blossom. 

Yesterday was kind of hot and sticky, so I chose Penhaligon Castile.

Anonymous Insider

I'm wearing Dior J'adore Voile de Parfum! I wear it almost every day.

🙂 -Laura

Today I'm wearing Tory Burch!<3tory.jpg

❤️ Melissa

I do like this one!

upload_4457164324793529948.jpg

Got a sample of this! I quite like it. I think it might be better for fall, though, or earlier spring, with the amber and spice notes along with the hibiscus!

testing