Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What Scent Are You Wearing This Spring/Summer?

The flowers have bloomed and the heat has finally arrived! What are you all wearing this summer? Fruity and clean? Loud and long lasting? Bold and sexy? Tell meeeeee!

I have been favoring my Chanel Chance

Re: What Scent Are You Wearing This Spring/Summer?

Samples mostly. Trying to find something beach-y I'd enjoy. No luck so far. Sticking to my Lutens A La Nuit and the Berlin Chick, my only two "summer" scents. 

Salt by Ellis Brooklyn and evenings Bitter Peach Tom Ford!!!  It smells like a creamsicle on me

Definitely Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa ’62 Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray. I swearrrr by this one during summer. 
I also just put up an order for the Valentino Donna Born In Roma Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 100 mL and the DOLCE&GABBANA The Only One Eau de Parfum , I'll keep y'all updated!! 

This summer, I'm switching between CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette (very fresh, citrusy), Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Dew Eau de Parfum (the perfect mix of light, powdery and floral) and OUAI Dean Street Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (a mix of everything but mostly fresh and floral). Ouai's Dean Street is my favorite everyday scent ever -- I loved the body wash so much, so I am glad they finally released it as a perfume! I like Flowerbomb Dew and Chance Eau Tendre for going out/dinner/parties. 

I’m switching it up between about 52 fragrances 🤷🏼‍♀️ Since spring began I’ve been using Coach Dreams frequently bc it reminds me of being in Palm Springs. I also use Baccarat Rouge 540 EDP and Extrait. I layer the 2 BR540 frags since they have different notes. It’s such a heady layering! I use the original Coach Signature in the rectangle bottle with the silver dog tag on it with white C all over. My Burberry Black, Midnight Fleur, the entire Dior Poison line, Bvlgari Goldea The Roman Night… I believe frags should not be limited to season (or anything else), but spritzed based on your mood and how you want to portray yourself. I’m also using some cheap VS & Bath & Body Works mists as well as the Pacifica Moon line since they’re dupes and interpretations of expensive frags so I’m not using up my pricey bottles lol Alt Fragrances Crystal is also in my summer collection. It’s a great BR540 EDP dupe. 

@AK713 I agree, sometimes a summery citrus scent can be a nice pick me up in the winter and a spicy autumn scent can feel realy opulent in the summer, and so on.

@pocketvenus Absolutely! I was spritzing KS Live Colorfully all winter. That frag never fails to put me in a good mood 🙂 TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.0 oz/ 30 mL is going to be in my summer rotation although it’s very masculine leaning & 100% fall on me

@KASHFLOW For summer, I'm not sure! I mean, we just had snow in Toronto last week, the coldest it's been on that day in over 100 years, so it's not feeling very spring like, nevermind summer! Also, we're still in lockdown officially so I'm in a kind of timeless indoor state 🙃 Been wearing a lot of ouds. Discontinued ouds by Kilian. TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau de Parfum Fragrance , oud oils ❤️

@KASHFLOW #Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Chierosa ’40 Bom Dia Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3 oz/ 90 mL Hair and Body Mist 

VS Bombshell Beach and VS Very Sexy Sea

MAC Turquatic

Atelier Cologne Atelier Cologne Discovery Set 

I will definitely be picking up a hair mist this weekend! Thanks for the recommendations!!!!

@KASHFLOW @My favorites for summer are AERIN Lilac Path Eau de Parfum and Gucci Gucci Bloom Limited Edition 1.6 oz/ 50 mL 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing