Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Voce Viva or Black Opium?

I’m looking for a new perfume to try through a mini gift set and narrowed it down to these two: Voce Viva Valentino or Black Opium. If you’ve tried these, which do you like better? Does one last longer than the other? 

Re: Voce Viva or Black Opium?

@gapeach4 I recommend trialing both, one on each arm, a few times and seeing what you like. Don't go based on first sniffs either, wait at least four hours to see how they develop on your skin.

RE: Voce Viva or Black Opium?

My girlfriend wears Black Opium and I love it, every time she has it on I can’t stop sniffing her lol. If you like sweeter scents it’s great.

I haven't tried the Voce Viva, but I use Valentino Dona Born in Roma, and I have YSL Black Opium, Black Opium Intense & Black Opium Neon.  I really like the Valentino one, but I would pick Black Opium for sure. I love the original version and the Intense.  Neon is ok, but I wouldn't spend $80.00 on it again.

I hope you enjoy whatever you pick.  I love perfume.  I really want to try the new spring Marc Jacobs scents.

Thank you for the advice! Black Opium is the one I’ve been wanting to try for a long time. Well since Christmas when I became obsessed with perfumes😉 I have to go to Sephora to cash in my voucher so I may see if they have a sample of VVV since it’s still pretty new💜

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing