Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Unisex Floral Perfumes

I’m looking for a fragrance that smells fresh and floral but not to sweet scented more middle ground. Any suggestions?

Re: Unisex Floral Perfumes

@chqncyy 

Rose

• #Chloé Roses De Chloé Eau de Toilette 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray - there's a green coloured version that's "natural" that I can't get to tag but this one is very fresh
  • Serge Lutens Sa Majeste La Rose, fresh cut roses

Tuberose

• Gucci Bloom Trio Set , not exactly fresh but tuberose is not usually a fresh fragrance. It's kind of creamy. This is "clean" though.
  • Diptyque Do Son

Jasmine

• AERIN Ikat Jasmine 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

Peony

Other

@chqncyy  Diptyque's Eau de Sens is fresh, green and floral, no sweetness included. Not to my nose anyway. Pacifica's Clean Green is very green. Not powdery, and fresh in a more green way. A somewhat heavy aquatic feel for me. Hermes Sur du Nil is also very green and aquatic but more light hearted and airy. The fresh in Eau de Sens is somewhat detergent fresh and floral and the latter two are fresh in a way that is more like sitting on a dock in a nature reserve surrounded by greens. Sorry, didn't see unisex at first. So I'd also suggest in addition to the last two, Kilian's Bamboo Harmony and Kilian's Moonlight in Heaven. Moonlight in Heaven is soapy, floral fresh. Bamboo Harmony is more fresh, less soap. I would say Moonlight in Heaven is the most masculine and Clean Green is most flat outright unisex but lacks the airy, soapy sort of freshness.

You could try Commodity Magnolia Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz / 100 mL eau de parfum spray. There are a few members here who are fountains of knowledge when it comes to perfume, so perhaps one of them would have a good suggestion! @pocketvenus is the first who comes to mind 🙂

@elise222 Thanks for the tag ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing