Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Thierry Mugler - we shall miss you!

Just read that the extraordinary fashion designer Thierry Mugler, has passed-away, aged 73 years. 

Besides the well-known 'Angel' perfume series, he created wonderfully creative, eccentric and joyful costumes and gowns. R.I.P.

I attended the Beaux Arts Musée Montréal exhibition of TM's work ~2 years ago. Absolutely stellar! 

Hope it is OK to post this sad note here.

Tags:

Re: Thierry Mugler - we shall miss you!

It's still sad to hear about the passing of the extraordinary fashion designer Thierry Mugler. At the age of 73, he left a lasting impact on the fashion industry with his creative and joyful designs, including the iconic 'Angel' perfume series. May he rest in peace.

Thanks for posting, @MvLL , I had not heard this...how sad! 😪🖤

Sorry to hear this news. Rest In Peace! @MvLL 

@MvLL Thanks for posting ❤️ I do regret not seeing that exhibit. Unlike a lot of designer perfumes, I feel like Mugler's classics really matched the fashion.  

TM was a such a fashion-genius; a visionary, even. He captured & contributed-to a special style Zeitgeist. For the parfum, he worked with brilliant Noses. I read that Angel was introduced in '92. But I've hazy memories of fellow clubbers using Angel Hair-Mist (in effort to reduce ciggie smell), circa '89. 

The 2019 Exhibition was a massive success- a blockbuster. The day my friends & I attended, it was very crowded. Fortunately, it wasn't a strictly 'timed' visit.  A coffee-table book to compliment the Exhibition was printed. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing