Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Sugar and Spice and Scents Alike (Gourmand Fragrances)

This thread is for those who have (or want to have) a collection of gourmand fragrances. Whether you are looking for recommendations or providing them, we can all agree that there is no such thing as a perfume that is “too sweet”.

I recently began my perfume journey after a friend shared the hype over Rihanna’s signature perfume scent. Intrigued, I placed an order online. Meanwhile, I ended up on PerfumeTok on Tik Tok and created a list of all the “sweet” fragrances that were highly reviewed by others. I then found my way to Sephora and Ulta, heading towards the Fragrance section (specifically the travel sizes, because I cannot commit to full-sized bottles), and leaving with at least 2-3 new fragrance purchases. I did this quite a few times, which is how I ended up with my 10 bottle collection.

Below is a list of what is currently in my collection. I will add details about each fragrance later on:

1. Kilian - I Don’t Need a Prince By My Side To Be A Princess

2. Kilian - Love Don’t Be Shy

3. Atelier - Vanille Incensee

4. Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa ‘62 EDP

5. The 7 Virtues Vanilla Woods

6. Burberry Her

7. Ariana Grande - Ari

8. Ariana Grande - Cloud

9. Ariana Grande - Sweet Like Candy

Reapond to this post by listing the gourmands in your collection, gourmand fragrances you are waiting to try, gourmand fragrances you love or don’t love, etc.

Re: Sugar and Spice and Scents Alike (Gourmand Fragrances)

Gourmands are not my favourite genre and I typically don't like sweet scents, but gourmand-esque fragrances I enjoy

• Mona di Orio Vanille
  • KILIAN Paris Intoxicated 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • Etat Libre's Like This though these days I'm finding it a little harsh
  • L'Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two 
  • Serge Lutens' Five O'Clock Au Gingembre
  • Zoologist's Civet which is not at all animalistic to me, it's more of a very dark toffee, again not super sweet
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing