Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

Spicy, a little sweet, light and great for day time/fall winter - favorites?

What will be your choice of fragrance for something a little spicy on the sweet side, not too strong, feminine and great for day time for the fall/winter

I usually go for something bold, though not headache inducing, something exotic, but wearable for day time.

Anything you have in mind?Woman Tongue

What you're describing sounds exactly like Pacifica's Med...

What you're describing sounds exactly like Pacifica's Mediterranean Fig in my opinion!  I bought the roll on.  A nice fragrance, and very different from the overly-used 'couture' fragrances.  But then, all of Pacifica's fragrances are a breath of fresh air compared to typical high end brands!

the two that come to mind are Gucci II ( spicy and sweet,...

the two that come to mind are Gucci II ( spicy and sweet, but not cloying ) and Givenchy play for her ( sexy and warm ).

Re: My four favorites right now: Paco Robanne, Lady Million w...

Hi Vette, your description is amazing! I loved how you describe each fragrance, makes me want to run to the store and check it out right now! I agree with you about the Paco Rabanne one, Lady Million, I have had a chance to sniff it on my hand and It left me very impressed. I forgot about it, thanks for reminding me.

My four favorites right now: Paco Robanne, Lady Million w...

My four favorites right now:

Paco Robanne, Lady Million with sweet flowery top notes and spicy seductive base notes with a hint of musk.

Kim Kardashian, it reminds me of honey suckle and jasmine mixed with vanilla, orchid, and sandlewood. very sexy! (sephora doesn't sell it anymore:( but you can still find it in some stores and online.)

Givenchy, Very Irrésistible is sweet blend of roses but with a subtle hint of warmth and coziness, perfect for those cool autumn nights.

Victoria's Secret, Sexy Little Things is a light fruity-floral blend of apple, exotic jasmine and sensual cashmere woods. This has been my go-to scent for three years. 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing